From: Honning <m-598360-606...@messages.openstreetmap.org>
Date: Sun, Nov 6, 2016 at 9:35 AM
Subject: [OpenStreetMap] Alternative imagery project 2102
To: danspe...@gmail.com

Hi Daniel Specht,

Honning <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Honning> has sent you a message
through OpenStreetMap with the subject Alternative imagery project 2102:
==

Hi Daniel, I´ve seen your messages about 3 tiles I mapped. I used Bing
because I was not aware of the fact that Bing was old. I´m not familiar
with how to use tms[22]:http://imagegeocenter.org/image/rest/services/
Kenyasunaeastv3/MapServer/tile/{z}/{y}/{x so please advise. I use ID and
Opera browser.

Regards, Honning
==

You can also read the message at http://www.openstreetmap.org/