Thank you Heather,

my pleasure to help through YouthMappers with the growth of OSM community
in Colombia.  Natalia Arruda was my partner in crime for the slum mapping
pilot project at Isla de León, Cartagena in 2015.  Thanks to the map they
receive his official recognition as a Community Action Board, now they have
the right to access to public services, etc.  So, happy to see Natalia now
leading at Universidad de Antioquia with OSM.

There is now a total of 5 universities linked to YouthMappers program in
the country.  We hope to have a more close relationships with government
institutions too, specially those related to Risk Management:

https://opendri.org/opendri-partners-with-jica-on-training-for-flood-mapping-in-colombia/

Greetings,

Humberto