On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 1:27 PM, hyan...@gmail.com <hyan...@gmail.com>
 wrote:

> Hello HOT Community,
>
> some of you has asked about the slum mapping project methodology that we
> present in the HOT Summit 2.  In the mean while the totally of the videos
> get finally processed and published by the summit team, you can see a new
> presentation (in spanish) of the project here:
>
> https://livestream.com/Udearroba-Virtual-UdeA/events/4535560
> (time 47:30)
>
> This was during the recent GIS Day at Universidad de Antioquia, Colombia.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Humberto Yances
>
> PS: Dear summit team: If exists problems with the videos, maybe the slides
> can be published instead?

Slides, I personally encourage you to upload them to
http://www.slideshare.net/ that way they are immediately available to build
awareness of your project and as a resource for people who would like to
similar projects. They are there forever under your name and easily
discoverable and shareable and you do not have to wait for us to figure out
the last few videos.

Even if your videos are up, I would suggest uploading your  slides to
http://www.slideshare.net/ as well.

Be sure to add a tag for #hotsummit2016 and I think they will all be
grouped.

My personal opinion only.

In the mean time we will get the issues with the last videos worked out
asap.

Respectfully,
Blake

Blake Girardot