Two days ago Blake and I wrote about the incredible offer from Mapbox to
provide a matching gift to our #mapthedifference campaign (
http://donate.hotosm.org) once we reached the 150 donor milestone. In just
two days, you, the HOT community, helped us get there! Thank you.

*We are now less than $10,000 USD away from our goal. Given our average
donation to date, if each donor recruited just one additional person to
give, our goal would be met today. Could you help by telling one friend or
family member about the campaign?*

Thank you HOT!

*Tyler Radford*
Executive Director
tyler.radf...@hotosm.org
@TylerSRadford

*Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team*
<https://www.facebook.com/hotosm> | donate <http://donate.hotosm.org>

*Donate <http://donate.hotosm.org> any amount by Jan 1st and provide people
with equipment and funding to put vulnerable communities on the world map
for the first time!*
[image: Donate today and change lives through maps!]
<http://donate.hotosm.org>