Greetings,

We received a request to support some field work in Kenya starting this week.

Their priority area of interest is a small town and their priority
feature is the road network.

This is really best for 1 person who has a few hours and is
experienced in Highway Tag Africa and loves to map roads.

Imagery is great, the road mapping is very straight forward and when
done will be a really cool mapped town.

Please just email me off list and I will get you started.

There is a lot more fun/cool mapping to this project that will open up
later this week, but right now they need the town's roads mapped asap.

Cheers,
Blake