On 3/6/2017 3:25 PM, Emir Hartato wrote:
Hi everyone,

You may wondering why I'm missing in HOT's action since couple years ago - that's because I was busy working on my research for my masters.

Now I'm pleased to announce that my research titled *Volunteered Geographic Information (VGI) for Disaster Management *is completed. Unfortunately I can't published the thesis document yet as it's being examined.However, summary of results (in English and Indonesian) can be found here: https://www.researchgate.net/project/Volunteered-Geographic-Information-VGI-for-Disaster-Management-A-Case-Study-for-Floods-in-Jakarta

The abstract and presentation talks about VGI. Was this research done with multiple VGI platforms, or just OpenStreetMap?