Hi Joe,

Please follow https://twitter.com/mapuganda to stay up to date on current activities - today, we were organizing a mapathon in Gulu at Gulu University, mapping tasks such as http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/2770. HOT and CartoNG will be publishing many more over the next couple of months. And if you happen to be around in Kampala, come visit us at Hive Colab (http://hivecolab.org/)!

Best,
Paul