Dear HOT,

We had four very qualified candidates who are all making significant
contributions to the HOT and OSM communities run for a position on HOT's
board this year. We are fortunate to have a fantastic new cohort of board
members join us. Please welcome Ahasanul, Melanie, and Pete to the HOT
Board of Directors!

Meet the new board members: https://www.hotosm.org/board

Congratulations and thanks to Mikel for serving as Membership Chair again
this year.

Tyler

*Tyler Radford*
Executive Director