Awesome! #3060 is close to be completely validated and #3059 is 77%
completed already, thank you!

Sorry for the really tiny bits making the process repetitive, specially for
people covering amazing number of tiles!

We actually had some discussions on the best way to delimit this type of
tasks before publishing these 2 last ones. We had concluded that it would
be more intuitive to just have those individual (buffered) residential
landuse areas, even if sometimes small, than bigger areas where
contributors would need to span and look again for built-up areas.

If you'd have suggestions to improve this (should we have created some kind
of regular squared pattern?), we could integrate this to the workflow of
the next task. That one will focus on mapping all buildings of residential
areas identified in task #3046. However, we'll need validation to be
achieved on this initial mapping first, before reviewing the area in a more
detailed way.

Thanks for the piece of art ;)
In JOSM it is easy to hide those marqueurs' labels. Not too sure about iD
though. Would be good to have an option to hide them by default after the
first few editing sessions;.

Cheers

Claire

Claire Halleux