Hello everyone,

I am very pleased to share some great news with you:
This last ebola outbreak in Bas Uele has been fully contained, announced
the Congolese Ministry of Health this afternoon. [1]
<https://actualite.cd/2017/06/02/bas-uele-lepidemie-debola-maitrisee-apres-4-deces/>

Four people died from ebola in April-May 2017 and a number of probable and
suspicious cases had been identified, but no new confirmed cases were
discovered after May 11th. He also said that this fast effective response
was the result of the highly qualified national and international experts
deployed.

Despite the fact that it will always be hard to quantify exactly how much
the maps contributed to this success, I can ensure you that the field teams
have used the OSM data you produced and that it helped them in their job.

Thanks !!!

Claire

[1]
https://actualite.cd/2017/06/02/bas-uele-lepidemie-debola-maitrisee-apres-4-deces/