I think its take your pick.  Generally speaking I'd choose something that
your mappers can relate to and provide feedback to them.

If it helps I am validating on http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/2656# and
http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/2657# two fairly small projects that you
stand a chance of completing and the mapping will be validated fairly
quickly so there will be feedback for the mappers. I'm also keeping an eye
on 2861 so any new mapping done here will also get validated.

Cheerio John