I think they need visually inspecting unfortunately.  They can be done in
batches ie look for untagged, then select a mapper, then zoom in to a
settlement so sometimes you can clear thirty at once but I can't think how
you'd script that.

It's just a little frustrating that some mappers have mapped so much
without being given feedback that somehow they weren't adding tags and
feedback more than a week or two after the event gives diminishing returns.

I think the big message is if your project is in Chad pull the map in again
in a couple of weeks time and it should be a lot better.

Cheerio John