Hi Marco,
Like Arne, I believe that too many roads are mapped and it such semi-desertic
open space, we should not map all the traces that we observe on the ground.
The network of roads connecting between villages should be simplified. We
should not see two, three higway=unclassified between two small villages..
Plus, it is essential that all these roads are connected one to the other (ie.
they share a node) to let the routing softwares calculate properly the shortest
distance.

On your image, the three residential areas are all part of Mula.  People and
cattle can walk in all directions. We dont need to had highway=path between
these three residential areas. If we want to add paths or track going to
fields, it is important to connect these ways to the rest of the network.

If we zoom-out and observe the area, it is very difficult to understand the
highway network. Too may roads classified highway=unclassified going from one
village to the other. Also, the way coming from Madizo is a a dead end in Mula.
It should be  connected to other roads.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/507523499#map=15/11.9407/14.4975

Routing results Albineba to Mula show the detour the software are taking since
they dont use the way from Madizo.
https://www.openstreetmap.org/directions?engine=graphhopper_car&route=11.9390%2C14.4631%3B11.9366%2C14.5037#map=14/11.9518/14.4886

regard

Pierre