John, thanks for the helpful info on logistics in Ottawa.

For those of you who haven't registered for the HOT Summit yet, here's the
link: http://summit.hotosm.org/

There are hotel discounts available: http://summit.hotosm.org/venue/

We'll be providing more info on food/refreshments to all participants in
the coming weeks.

If you have any questions on the Summit, please feel free to ask on this
list, or you may email operati...@hotosm.org

Looking forward to seeing you in Ottawa!
Tyler

*Tyler Radford*
Executive Director
tyler.radf...@hotosm.org