First welcome to Ottawa, its normally considered one of the safest Canadian
cities and its fairly relaxed so enjoy your stay.  The weather forecast is
sunny with highs of 26 and lows of 12.

The last airport shuttle bus ran more than five years ago.  Your choices
are either taxi, a rough estimate would be 20 mins and $35 dollars to a
down town hotel, or the 97 bus 30 mins and $3.40 but its exact fare only.
Most hotels are two or three minutes walk from the 97.

You can buy bus tickets at the airport.

Bus tickets are available at the Ground Transportation Desk (located on
Level 1 at the centre door, beside the Information Desk)

The bus picks up and drops off passengers at pillar 14 outside Level 1 they
are every fifteen minutes.

The Uber pick up is Pillar 12 and a $4 airport pickup fee will be charged
to the driver.

​If you are free on Wednesday evening around six pm or a bit later I'll be
in the Bridgehead cafe 317 McRae Ave which is two minutes walk south of
Westboro transit station which is fifteen minutes from down town on a 91,
94, 95, 61, 87 and a few other buses.

If you have a spouse who is interested in woodworking Lee Valley tools 900
Morrison Drive or Pinecrest transit station will keep them quiet for a
morning or afternoon whilst the summit is on.

I understand Stats Canada is doing a presentation between 8-10 am on Friday
at the Jean Talon building in the conference room on their crowd sourcing
building project but I'm not sure who has been invited.

Cheerio John​