The BBC is reporting the failure of a major dam in Puerto Rico.  The OSM
object for the dam is below:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/261127467

Here is the BBC article:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41368478

My suggestion would be to map all the buildings in a strip aprroximately
2 miles wide along the course of the river as it flows north to the
ocean.  Not sure if we should set up a task manager task for this or
just do it in an ad-hoc fashion, as it is not a terribly huge area to
cover.  I am going to start mapping at the dam and work my way
northward.  I will do the Eastern side of the river first, if someone
else wants to map the buildings on the western side then we will not
have any conflicts/duplication.

Send an email if you plan to map on the western side.  If we get more
than 2 or 3 people working on this before it is finished, maybe we
should make a TM task, but otherwise I see no need for one.

-AndrewBuck