Hi all,

the task was posted here: http://tasks.teachosm.org/project/580 So you might contact the project manager as well.

Best Regards

/Michael
(osm:michael63)
Chairman of the HOT Training Working Group/

john whelan, 24.04.2018 01:06:
I've left messages for three of the mappers.

    Changeset: 57863950

        #WestwoodMiddleSchool #MaptimeMorgantown #hotosm-task-580#sauceybob

is one.  It looks like a group of school children mapping with no one looking over their shoulder and there are quite a variety of errors.

Cheerio John