Hi,
The HOT Summit at FOSS4G 2018 in beautiful, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania is
under 3 months away! We've got a special discount available to keep the HOT
Summit accessible for all our great community volunteers, while providing
an opportunity to interface with all the larger FOSS4G conference has to
offer. If you complete this, 2-question form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf3CJ5uxxyQ-Bh1RXtjjwdnC8aUJA8NYDnoOSimEL3t9T9NOg/viewform>,
we can send through a special code for 60% off the FOSS4G price.

*FAQ's:*
*Is this HOT Summit registration?*
HOT Summit this year will be 2 days of special presentations, as part of
the Widening Access & Humanitarian Mapping track and a dedicated day for
all our Community discussions and Working Group time. After receiving the
discount code you will have to Register through FOSS4G

*What's included in the ticket price?*
This ticket includes 3 days of presentations, facilitated discussions, and
the chance to exchange ideas and learn what's happening in all things
OpenStreetMap and humanitarian mapping. This year, we'll be in the home of
one HOT's biggest projects, Ramani Huria and the chance to hear from many
regional and worldwide mapping communities and partners. This year, as part
of FOSS4G there are optional workshops and a Gala, at additional cost.
There is also the option to book your accommodations through the main
Registration
system
<https://2018.foss4g.or.tz/EventManagement/public/e/1/foss4g-2018-dar-es-salaam>
.

*Am I eligible for the discount?*
This code is intended for members of our HOT community who are unable to
get their attendance supported by their employer or for whom the regular
ticket price for the HOT Summit at FOSS4G is cost-prohibitive.

As always, we're here with any other questions. Looking forward to seeing
you in Dar!
Best,
Rachel

--
Rachel VanNice
Operations Manager

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development

*Support HOT's work year-round with a recurring donation- donate.hotosm.org
<http://donate.hotosm.org>*
<https://www.facebook.com/hotosm> | donate <http://hotosm.org/donate>