Hi all,

In looking at the duplicate building issue specifically.

Over the entire area of the three projects listed, I find 185,000 buildings

Of those, I find 500 are duplicates, which will be pretty quick and
easy to remove.

I am going to work on removing those now, so that item will be
resolved. Should not take too long, will let this list know when I am
done.

Cheers,
blake