Hey,

We are organizing two Pre-Events (on the same night) in High Spirit Lounge
on Sunday August 26th. Please find below the details:

* *Women Only Event (don’t complain yet guys! you are more than welcome
starting at 9pm :P )*

• 7-9pm Geochicas Gathering
Ladies! Join us to meet other women* attending FOSS4G + HOT Summit who are
interested in closing the gender gap and working towards diversity in our
communities. We want to meet you and hear about your projects!

* *Whoever perceive herself as a woman*

RSVP in bit.ly/geochicastaketanzania

• 9pm- 12am General welcome event
All FOSS4G + HOT Summit attendees  are welcome to have a beer and meet the
amazing people doing relevant projects around the globe.We want to meet you
and hear what you are doing! The first beer of the general event is on us
thanks to the kind support of the FOSS4G organising team ;)

Looking forward to see you on Sunday August 26th

Mapanauta on behalf of Geochicas