Hi all-

I want to re-iterate one point from Rachel's email: "*scholars...can be
supported for both events, just indicate your interest on the form"*

If you'd like to attend *either *the HOT Summit, State of the Map, or *both
*events in Heidelberg, Germany this September and need financial support to
make it happen -- please apply!

*This will be HOT's primary method of awarding financial
support/scholarships to the HOT Summit.*

Warm regards
Tyler

*Tyler Radford*
Executive Director