Colleagues-

The MapGive team is proud to continue supporting the great work you all do with
up-to-date imagery services, when there's a clear need identified by project
managers. We just published the following blog post to highlight some of our
efforts in this regard: https://mapgive.state.gov/stories/ittc-and-uganda.html

We still have the capability to leverage U.S. Government-purchased imagery to
publish this in a user-friendly format for mapping tasks in the TM.  Of course,
when we launched "Imagery to the Crowd" in 2012, the community lacked the
diverse range of imagery services available today, so our services are not
required now as often as they were a few years ago.  Still, in specific
contexts, we can add value and are eager to continue playing a role in the OSM
community.

For general reference, the Humanitarian Information Unit's overall policy on
sharing satellite imagery is available here: https://hiu.state.gov/imagery/

Should you have any questions about this, please do not hesitate to reach out
at mapg...@state.gov<mailto:mapg...@state.gov>.

Best,
Andrew

Official