6. What do you think about your professionalism in terms of skills needed for OSM?* I'm a native English speaker and I haven't the foggiest what you're on about.

Have a look at streetcomplete or attend a HOT mapathon in Africa then rethink this question.  I suggest you do some mapping in OSM first.  Your survey appears to make a number of assumptions about people who contribute to the project .

Cheerio John