Hi all,
We want to ensure that the HOT Summit continues to be a global meeting for
the HOT Community and in support of that, With some additional funding, we
are able to offer a very limited number of additional scholarships to
attend the HOT Summit. This scholarship is intended to help offset the
costs to attend the HOT Summit. A few key points:

   - *Who is eligible?* Anyone!
   - *What will be provided? **A free 2-day ticket to attend
   the Summit (includes coffee breaks, lunch, & local transportation within
   ticket) and up to 200 Euro (for applicants within Europe) and 500E (for
   applicants outside of Europe) to offset travel, visa, and accommodation
   costs.  *
   - *How* *do I apply? **Just send me (rachel.vann...@hotosm.org
   <rachel.vann...@hotosm.org>) an e-mail with your NAME, COUNTRY OF ORIGIN,
   and a SHORT PARAGRAPH (200 words or less) on why you'd like to attend
   the Summit.  *
   - *When is the applicant deadline? **Applications are DUE WEDNESDAY,
   AUGUST 14th for review by the Summit Working Group the following day and we
   will notify all applicants by Friday, August 16th *
   - *Please NOTE we are not able to provide any support for visas or
   travel besides an invitation letter and the standard 500E funding. *

Let me know if you have any questions and looking forward to seeing you at
HOT Summit 2019!
Best,

--
Rachel VanNice