Dear HOT community,

Please find the minutes of the last board meeting here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dpYizv253tWLy8hPiD4ooL3it_mcttXX-Oae8QFCOxE/edit?usp=drivesdk

You can find all previous HOT board meeting minutes in the following Wiki <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Meetings#Meetings_of_the_Board_of_Directors> and the HOT Google Drive <https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1omVkgvO4cqkkRJnZOTC1NhgqJCQhY0j4>.

Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or comments related to the minutes or the meetings themselves.

The next board meeting will be at the beginning of 2020, I will keep you all posted when we have a date/time and agenda.

Best,
Ben