Ok, understood.

I have therefore reverte the wiki edit.

Cheers,

Rafael.

O 29/03/20 ás 21:11, Frederik Ramm escribiu:
Hi,

On 3/29/20 20:57, Rafael Avila Coya wrote:
For years we've been using the tag leisure=common for open areas inside
villages and towns in countries of Africa and Asia. We were fairly
comfortable with that tag, but now it appears as deprecated.
This "deprecation" is bogus. A decision was made by openstreetmap-carto
maintainers to drop the tag from rendering
(https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/pull/3619) bzt
openstreetmap-carto does not get do deprecate OSM tags. The edit marking
this tag as deprecated in the Wiki by user Russss
(https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Tag%3Aleisure%3Dcommon&type=revision&diff=1829208&oldid=1805106)
was not justified and should be reverted.

Do we have any alternative? Or should we continue using it meanwhile
there isn't any alternative?
You're free to continue using and rendering that tag; of course the
reasons that led to osm-carto stopping to render it should perhaps be
studied and discussed.

Bye
Frederik