Reshare or reference as you want, this is a public list, not a private
conversation, so the message is intended to be seen by many people to
give the opinion and share their thoughts and suggestions of solutions
!
Fee waivers are not the unique solution. In fact those that donate the
most in all humanitarian projects are the mass of small donators with
the lowest incomes and that proportionally give more (in terms of
money compared to their individual revenue, or in time and work in
their individual life, or in terms of global mass of time/work or
money).
Small donators are very important and probably more vital to
humanitarian projects than all big "foundations" (whose involvement is
always difficult to get, and renew regularly).