Dear HOT,

Given that our opportunities to see each other in person are limited this
year, we decided to "go green" and digital with our annual report this
year: https://annualreport2019.hotosm.org/ (and for prior years, see
https://www.hotosm.org/annual-reports/)

I invite you to explore the digital version - there may be a face or two
that you recognize!

I also acknowledge that we could only showcase a small part of the
incredible work happening around the HOT community. If you have ideas for
2020's edition, please get in touch with Gihan (cc). And thanks to Gihan,
Alex Glynn, and Yoonji Jung design for putting this together!

Tyler

*Tyler Radford*
Executive Director
tyler.radf...@hotosm.org