Hello humanitarian OpenStreetMappers,

We are back with the Tech Announcement from the HOT Tech Team. From now on,
we are going to post updates bi-weekly:

*Tasking Manager 4.1 release*
The 4.1.0 version of Tasking Manager was released and deployed on
Wednesday, July 15. The main change on this release is the project stats
dashboard (see an example <https://tasks.hotosm.org/projects/8704/stats>).
Checkout the release notes
<https://github.com/hotosm/tasking-manager/releases/tag/v4.1.0>to know more.

*Validator survey*
One of our Outreachy <https://www.outreachy.org/> participants, Lupita, is
evaluating the user experience (UX) across some HOT tools. Right now we are
conducting a validators survey in order to get more feedback about
validation on Tasking Manager 4. If you are a frequent validator,
please participate
answering the survey <https://forms.gle/wDsc9WgkmB3BwWLXA>.

*The Tech Team blog*
Our team opened up a blog inside the HOT website:
https://www.hotosm.org/tech-blog/. Head on over to get to know our team and
our tech as well as get the latest updates on how we solve the technical
challenges.

--
Wille Marcel
Product Owner