Hi all,

We currently have 11 open positions at HOT. Please apply to any you're
interested in and share with your networks:

*1. Disaster Services Information Management
<https://www.hotosm.org/jobs/disaster-services-team-information-management-associate/>:
Deadline - TOMORROW September 29th*

-This person will be responsible for producing data analysis,
visualizations, and reporting that communicates deep insights and analysis
into the various (geospatial) datasets collected. Additionally, a specific
focus for the selected candidate will be to lead data and design work for
DST IM-framework.

*2. HR Associate <https://www.hotosm.org/jobs/hr-associate/>: Deadline -
October 8th*

-In consultation with the Senior Talent Manager, this position will advise
and/or assist in formulating and implementing HR programs, policies,
procedures, and processes for HOT Teams globally.

*3. Online Community Engagement Lead
<https://www.hotosm.org/jobs/online-community-engagement-lead/>: Deadline -
October 9th*

-This position will develop and implement HOT’s online community engagement
strategy defining the approach, communication channels, and
responsibilities of HOT staff members, partners, and volunteers to the
OpenStreetMap community.

*4. Finance Manager - Manila
<https://www.hotosm.org/jobs/finance-manager-manila/>: Deadline - October
9th*

-In consultation with the Senior Global Finance Manager, this position will
advise and/or assist the Regional Hub Director in formulating and
implementing Finance and Administration programs, policies, procedures, and
processes for the HOT Team.

*5. Finance Manager - Nairobi
<https://www.hotosm.org/jobs/finance-manager-nairobi/>: Deadline - October
9th*

-In consultation with the Senior Global Finance Manager, this position will
advise and/or assist the Regional Hub Director in formulating and
implementing Finance and Administration programs, policies, procedures, and
processes for the HOT Team.

*6. Community Manager - Asia
<https://www.hotosm.org/jobs/community-manager-asia/>: Deadline - October
9th*

-This position will be responsible for supporting OSM community building
through HOT’s Community Support Programs in 25+ countries, the stewarding
of the growth of the global HOT community from 250,000 members (presently)
to one million members (by 2025), and the successful achievement of HOT’s
Audacious Project <https://www.hotosm.org/projects/audacious/>.

*7. Senior Manager, Program Planning
<https://www.hotosm.org/jobs/senior-manager-program-planning/>: Deadline -
October 9th*

-HOT seeks an experienced manager of large scale organizational growth and
transformation projects to join our senior management team as we begin our
Audacious Project journey. We’re looking for a candidate who is skilled and
tactful in collaborating with senior management across multiple functional
areas (for HOT, this includes Community, Partnerships, Humanitarian and
Development Programs, Technology Innovation, and Administration).

*8. Global IT Associate <https://www.hotosm.org/jobs/global-it-associate/>:
Deadline - October 15th*

-The Global IT Associate will be responsible for day to day support of
HOT’s IT systems and infrastructure including applications, clients,
servers, peripherals and network equipment.

*9. Regional Hub Director - Manila
<https://www.hotosm.org/jobs/regional-hub-director-manila/>: Deadline -
October 22nd*

-The Regional Hub Director is responsible for developing and executing a
strategy for expanding use of free, open, and accessible geospatial data to
20-25 countries in their region over a period of 4-5 years.

*10. Regional Hub Director - Nairobi
<https://www.hotosm.org/jobs/regional-hub-director-nairobi/>: Deadline -
October 27th*

-The Regional Hub Director is responsible for developing and executing a
strategy for expanding use of free, open, and accessible geospatial data to
20-25 countries in their region over a period of 4-5 years.

*11. Operations Associate - Nairobi
<https://www.hotosm.org/jobs/operations-associate-nairobi/>: Deadline -
November 1st*

-This position will work on a broad range of tasks and projects and have
exposure to all aspects of the functioning of the organization and support
the opening of our Hub office in Nairobi.

--
Dana Gallaty
Global Operations Associate