Hello Humanitarian OpenStreetMappers,

Get updated with the latest news from the HOT Tech Team.

*Tasking Manager 4.2.2 released*

Every two weeks we have a new version of Tasking Manager! This week, a new
version brings improvements to the project search by mapping type. For
example, you can search all projects that have the “Buildings” type
activated or you can force an exact match, so you’ll have projects whose
only type is buildings. The same apply when searching by multiple mapping
types. The content of the home page and of the Learn page
<https://tasks.hotosm.org/learn> received improvements too, the custom
editor configuration got easier, and we fixed a couple of bugs. Check out
the full release notes
<https://github.com/hotosm/tasking-manager/releases/tag/v4.2.2>.

*Is Tasking Manager translated to your language?*

Some days ago the HOT Indonesia team finished the translation of Tasking
Manager to Bahasa Indonesia! Tasking Manager is already available in 18
languages, currently 11 of those have more than 90% of the messages
translated. We use transifex
<https://hotosm.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/J/pages/680722433/STATEMENT+OF+WORK+-+HOTOSM+EXPORT+TOOL>
to manage the translations. In case you need some help to make TM available
in a language you speak, we have available a Machine Translation resource,
so you would only have to review the translation. Please send us an email
if you would like to try this resource.

--
Wille Marcel
Product Owner at Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team