I have a DesignJet 130NR with a yellow ink feed problem.

>From what I understand this printer could be turned into a dedicated B&W
printer or if you are adventurous you could play with using an external ink
system and working in color. I am neither adventurous nor do I do much B&W.

   - 5 of the 6 inks are full; the other is almost full (about a $200 value)
   - All 6 heads are in working order
   - I'll throw in two partially used rolls of HP Premium Plus Glossy and
   Satin
   - I have never used the networking function but it should work fine

Please e-mail me off list for more details and to make offer.

I don't expect to get much money as there are so many printers out there. I
just don't want to put this in a landfill. I'm in Norfolk, VA if anyone is
close enough to pick up.

Roberto Westbrook

e  [email protected]

Reply via email to