I'm printing up some 11x17 posters today. I print four of them on a 
24"x36" sheet
(1/2" white border all around).

I started to see what looked like printhead failures in one of the 
cyans. I did a light
cleaning, but the problem came back after a print. Ran four straight 
image quality
diagnostics, and there were streaks in block D2 only, which is a lt 
magenta/lt cyan
test block.

Despite the instructions on this page -- http://4rlg.sl.pt -- which say 
you should
only replace a head if ALL the possibly screwed up blocks related to a 
head are bad,
I replaced the light cyan head anyways.

Problem solved.

Thought that was worth sharing.

-- stan





------------------------------------

Website: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPDesignJet_Printers
Post message: [email protected] 
Subscribe: [email protected] 
Unsubscribe:  [email protected] 
List owner:  [email protected] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPDesignJet_Printers/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPDesignJet_Printers/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to