I am getting a new Z3100 today. I know that the disks and such will
probably be for 32 bit OS, but I saw on the HP site that you can
download drivers to make the thing work with 64bit OS. My question is,
should I download that stuff and install it directly, or install the
disks that come with the printer and then download updates? What's the
best way to do this?

Likewise, should I start updating the firmware on the thing? In what
order would you suggest setting up a new printer and bringing it up to
the present setup?

Thanks!

Mike


------------------------------------

Website: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPDesignJet_Printers
Post message: [email protected] 
Subscribe: [email protected] 
Unsubscribe:  [email protected] 
List owner:  [email protected] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPDesignJet_Printers/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPDesignJet_Printers/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to