Dear All,

I'm trying to get an HP 130 going on a new Mac for my father. The HP website 
only appears to have links to the old U.04.00 maintenance utility which won't 
work on Snow Leopard. I got a working version from a link provided by HP in an 
e-mail about driver updates, but I don't have access to my computer here. 
Someone posted the link for PCs but for the life of me I can't find the Mac 
version by searches on Google or HP.  It would be good to have a public link to 
this anyway. I'm sure others have the same problem.

Help much appreciated

                     Andrew



------------------------------------

Website: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPDesignJet_Printers
Post message: [email protected] 
Subscribe: [email protected] 
Unsubscribe:  [email protected] 
List owner:  [email protected] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPDesignJet_Printers/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPDesignJet_Printers/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to