Daryl,

Can you run hp-check from the command line and post the output?

Thanks!

Aaron

Daryl wrote:
I am trying to get my HP Deskjet 3930 printer working with Debian Sarge. I have installed HPLIP 1.6.6a which I was told was the proper driver. I had to be walked through the whole process of installation and finding dependencies.

The end result is that when I click on 'print', I get a dialog box saying 'Printing document...generating print data'. That is all that happens...nothing prints out.

The whole process I followed is documented at... http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?t=7462&sid=4554c82616b970a715a82ff79b86701b

Has ANYONE successfully installed and used HP Deskjet 3930 printer with Debian?

Can anyone help me?

Thanks...