Adam,

Currently fastdraft mode is not supported.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Aaron

Adam wrote:
Hi guys 'n gals,
I've searched around and can't seem to find reference to this problem in the mailing lists. I'm running Suse 10.1 which has (so Yast2 says) hplip 0.9.7 & hplip-hpijs 0.9.7 installed. The printer (USB HP PSC-1210) sets up and prints fine, the only problem is that I mostly use a fast colour draft mode when printing (saving on ink, time etc). This mode is available in the windows driver but I can't seem to find it on the cups setup I have.

I've tried PrintOutMode of:
- Draft (Color Cartridge)
- Draft Grayscale (Black Cartridge)
- Normal (Color Cartridge)

and also tried 'Quality' (acording to /etc/cups/lpoptions) of
- 300dpi, Color, Black + Color Cartr.
- 300dpi, Draft, Color, Color Cartr.
- 300dpi, Draft, COlor, Black + Color Cartr.

I've used both the CUPS webtool and the Gnome printer manager, but cannot find a way to set the mode I want. The only modes available seem to be equivalent to the 'normal' rather than 'draft' modes under windows which produce good quality output rather slowley.

Anyone else having this problem?

Adam.