Victor, just for future reference the lineart issue is issue 1160. The engineer hasn't had a chance to resolve this as of yet, but it is in our defect tracking system and being reviewed. I'm sorry to report that I don't have any sort of resolution ETA for you.

Sorry for the delay.

Aaron

Victor Warner wrote:
I previously reported a bug (ie it is not possible to scan in line-art mode). I do not know whether 1.6.9 fixes this bug.

However, the version of HPLIP available from Linspire (version 0.9.7) also has this bug, but the previous version (0.8.7) did not. Is version 0.8.7 available for download anywhere as it does not appear on the list of downloads from HPLIP?

Victor Warner