Hi,

Maybe this can help: the Makefile all-am target fails because of
unresolved issues (I have stopped when seeing that as all the
ui/*_base.py files were removed but still listed in Makefile.am and
Makefile.in, I guess it could be the case for other files but haven't
tried after).

I am not sure if it is related but I take the leave to point out this
issue...

Cheers,
Julien