I'll have to check the margin settings. However for print features you'll want to change these using the cups interface. http://localhost:631

Aaron

M R K wrote:
I am running Ubuntu 6.06LTS (Dapper) and have a HP PSC 1350 All-in-one.  I just
downloaded the latest (1.6.10) driver.  I first uninstalled the 0.9.whatever
installs that came with Ubuntu.

I get print outs, but at normal quality and some print data beyond the margins.

In selecting "print" I get the CUPS/HPpsc1350 option and when I click properties I get
0.04 "gap to margin..."  I want a .5 margin, and am not getting it.

I also can't find the "draft/normal/photo" settings, (except in Administration/Printing -
select printer and click on properties, and wait about 2 minutes until the properties window
appears, surely this is not the only way to do this!!!!) and the "pages per sheet"
section, the ink level section and some other basic features that I had before.

I have not even tried the scanning and copying buttons/settings yet!

Any suggestions?