Sir,

I wonder if you can assist me with an installation problem I am having
with this project please.

I have a home network consisting of two computers, one computer runs Red
Hat Linux 9, and the second Windows XP. My HP 5610 Printer is connected
to the Parallel Port of the computer with Windows XP. Printing on that
computer works fine but I wanted to be able to print across my network
from my Linux computer. I have followed the directions of your article
and have got to the point where if I try to print with the Linux
computer the document appears in the print que of the windows computer
but does not print and is very difficult to delete.

I don't understand why this is situation is occurring and would greatly
appreciate any assistance you can give me.

Thank you

Stephen Devine