Gents,

I want to upgrade HPLIP 1.6.9 to solve a know ADF scanning issue for  HP 5610.
I want to follow the Manual Installation Instruction for Ubuntu 6.10.

Question: Must I remove the installed HPLIB 1.6.9 first? How differs the update
process from described installation process?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Kind Regards,
Heiko Streeck
North & Central EMEA HUB
Workplace Services, Deployment
EDS Operations Services GmbH
Prinzenallee 1
40549 Duesseldorf
Germany
Telephone: +49 (0) 6142-80 5171
Mobile: +49 (0) 179-5940249
Email: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
EDS Operations Services GmbH, Geschäftsführer: Stefan Hansen, Swen Rehders,
Hagen Rickmann;
Amtsgericht Darmstadt, HRB 84072
This email contains information which is confidential and may be privileged.
Unless you are the intended addressee (or authorised to receive for the
addressee) you may not use, forward, copy or disclose to anyone this email or
any information contained in this email. If you have received this email in
error, please advise the sender by reply email immediately and delete this
email.