Can you please run

hp-setup -g

and post the output?

Thanks!

On 3/31/07, antonio talamini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

in hplip 1.7.1 print and scan are ok

with hplip 1.7.2 and 1.7.3

hp-setup gives this error

|Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/share/hplip/ui/setupform.py", line 214, in showPage
    self.updatePPDPage()
  File "/usr/local/share/hplip/ui/setupform.py", line 476, in
updatePPDPage
    ppds = cups.getSystemPPDs()
  File "/usr/local/share/hplip/prnt/cups.py", line 207, in getSystemPPDs
    ppd_dict = cupsext.getPPDList()
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'getPPDList'

system
  Slackware linux 11.0

printer
  officejet g85 (net)

hp-check gives the only error LSB not found

thanks antonio

I don't care, I'm still free.  You can't take the sky from me. - "Firefly"
-
Ubuntu User: #11105
Ubuntu Linux http://ubuntulinux.org