HPLIP doesn't support scanners. For a list of scanners with drivers, refer
here:

http://www.sane-project.org/sane-mfgs.html#Z-HEWLETT-PACKARD

-Don

On 5/9/07, Erik Martre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello, HP World !
I just learned that there was a project at HP about Linux distributions.
I am now using HPLIP, it's nice.
I've always been using HP devices ; besides my HP deskjet 5550, I own a
flatbed-scanner : scanjet 4600 + slides adaptator. I did'nt find any
Linux driver for it. Is there any ? Or will you make one ? Or at least
could you give the source code of the driver ? It would be even nicer.
Best regards

--
Erik MARTRE

mailto : [EMAIL PROTECTED]