I really need to be able to print a separator page here at work. I've
looked through the Advanced tab in the Properties dialog, but nothing
is jumping out at me as to how to configure the separator page.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Jamie

=== HP-CHECK ===
I'd run hp-check, but I don't seem to have it.

=== SYSTEM ===
Ubunty Feisty Fawn (7.04)
Linux 2.6.20-15-generic #2 SMP Sun Apr 15 07:36:31 UTC 2007 i686 GNU/Linux

=== PRINTER ===
HP_LaserJet_8100 (Postscript)

=== HPLIP ===
(Stock Ubuntu Feisty version of HPLIP:)
HP Linux Imaging and Printing System (ver. 1.7.3)
Printer/Fax Setup Utility ver. 4.5