2007/6/5, Cauligi, Raghothama S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi Sascha,
> If you are using Gimp to resize your image, when you click on File->Save
> As, select PostScript as the output
> type, you get the "Save as PostScript" dialog box. In that dialog box,
> uncheck Keep aspect ratio,
> set Width to 210, height to 297, unit to millimeter and X offset and Y
> offset to 0.
> Raghu

Hi Raghu,

thats exactly what i did.

I checked my cups settings again and its on 600dpi fullbleed and A4.
I restarted cupsd, saved a image as ps with 210x297mm, "keep aspect"
off and offsets at 0. Then printed it with lpr file.ps but it still
has borders.
The borders are about 4mm/3mm/3mm/11mm.
Printing directly out of gimp or another app results in bigger borders though.

Sascha