Hi,

I am a computer newbie, ok, i've just downloaded version 2.7.6 but i am
unable to print,

1.7.4a was not a problem it worked straight away and i
was able to scan aswell.

Version 2.7.6 i loaded the same way,? i have all the dep's? loaded,but i ended
up with, well it's in the attachment.

I am hoping that you can tell me what is wrong,and how i may rectify the
problem.

The printer is a HP psc2115 all-in-one, as stated previous version worked.

OS, PCLinuxOS 2007 no problems before.

I just like to try and keep things up-to-date.

T.I.A.?
Get a FREE AOL Email account with 2GB of storage.  Plus, share and store photos
and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite
artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.