The HP Linux Imaging and Printing (HPLIP) team who maintains HPLIP Device
Manager is looking for people to test and validate our newly localized
versions of HPLIP Device Manager. We have the following languages to
validated:

Italian
French
German
Brazilian Portuguese
Spanish (Mexico)
Russian
Simplified Chinese

If your interested in helping validate Device Manager's strings please send
us and email listing what language(s) you want to review for the up coming
release.

Pete