Dear HP Support,

My problem is that I have the HP Director shortcut on my desktop, however, it
does not open.

I carefully looked in the Programs file and could not find it.  In addition I
searched Accessories and all of the extension programs with no success.  I'm
unable to find my CD disk from the printer if that's where it might be.  I am
disabled and have been looking everywhere for my Windows XP CD and was
unsuccessful.  For the last 5 years I have been in and out of the hospital with
Total Hip Replacements Left & Right.   5 x's surgery on the Left Total Hip
Replacements because of dislocations.  So it has been very difficult for me.

Is there any possible way you can send me a link for this software.  I
purchased my CPU and Printer:  HP psc all-in-one from the Country Store that
use to be located on Broadway in the "Williams Center" in Tucson, Arizona.  The
store has closed in the past several years.

CPU Serial #  0029107422
Order #  67847992
Customer ID #  29078538
Order Date: 12/05/02