Harald,

What distro are you using?  and what is your problem condition?

On 7/1/07, Harald Nikolisin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

my last attempt to update to 2.7.6 failed completely (see emails from
25.06.)
does anybody have meanwhile a better instruction to update - especially
what to remove, what to stop before updating (manully with the tarball).

regards
  harald

I don't care, I'm still free.  You can't take the sky from me. - Firefly
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein